Your boundaries are essential
We have not been taught how to observe and implement our boundaries. In fact we have usually been taught the opposite:
To people please
To put other people's needs before our own
That our worth is attached to our productivity...
These beliefs lead us to really destructive relationships and our self worth being undervalued.
In short a lack of boundaries is the root of most of our problems.
We can use them to stop burn out; find our self-care, parent positively and ultimately learn how to fully respect ourselves.
This fast method will help you to:
- Understand yourself better.
- Recognise your 'yes' and 'no'.
- Practise saying 'yes' and 'no' clearly and kindly.
- Find your sovereignty.
- Increase your capacity to receive.
- Find respect for yourself and from others.
- Work with the difficulties that can arise when you start to set boundaries.
- Work with your nervous system.
And so much more
Join us to transform your relationships and your life.